Monday, August 7, 2017

Summer Sip Share And...

Well, I am not sure how many times I have said I was going to blog more consistently.  I feel like I reflect on this near the end of every summer.  I will not view this as a failed attempt at learning but rather a work in progress. That being said, let me share: 

Summer Sip Share And... 

SIP: I love opportunities to collaborate and learn from others especially over coffee. Twice this summer I had opportunities to visit local coffee shops to collaborate share and learn together. I did attend a few conferences this summer and learned a lot, but love the opportunity to reflect, share and collaborate following a conference.  
Share: Sharing ideas, tips and tricks with others is a big part of my job.  Much of what I share comes from others. I truly value the opportunities to learn from so many.  Whether you challenge my thinking, reply to my email, ask a question or give a compliment you are helping me grow personally and professionally.

And: Here we are ready to start another year. I am starting  my 20th year in education. I am still trying to blog more frequently. I am still trying to get my inbox to zero.  I am still trying to choose the best tools to manage workflow.  Cheers to a new year, friends.  I look forward to Sipping Sharing And... smiling!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment